Mobile Web Development
iPhone, Blackberry, iPad, Pre, GlaxyS... the list goes on. Your clients expect to be able to access your website or online application wherever they are, on whatever device they are using.
Because Somnia is focused on efficient, high performance code and accessibility, we are able to help our clients go mobile. That may mean a mobile version of your website or app, or simply making sure your website or app is accessible from your favorite mobile device.
Some issues we can help you with:
- Plan your mobile presence, by determining if you require a seperate mobile version of your website, a mobile app (blackberry, iphone, android etc), or optimization of your existing website so it runs properly on as many devices as possible;
- Build a mobile version of your website using the same content (ie no maintenance required);
- Setup proper search engine optimized relationships between your main and mobile website and tell search engines how to crawl them;
- Auto detect client devices so mobile users automatically get sent to super fast (lightweight), friendly formatted and easy to navigate mobile versions of your pages;
- Consider iPad and other tablet devices and how they interact with your website;
- And much more...
Want to discuss this further? Grab your iPhone and give us a call
. Check out our mobile website (see right sidebar for info)